Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hi All,



I really enjoyed taking this class along with you!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, discoveries, links, what works for you, etc.

Creating my 1st website was a fun experience! I'd like to be more thorough, but as for now didn't wish to share too much info on the web. Weebly was simple to use, and I like how they include a how-to video. My Sophomore asked if he too could create a free site on Weebly; hmm....I think that could be arranged! =)


Blessings to each of you during this school year and always,
Jules

Now let's go spend that $50,000 :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking website. I think this is definately one way to get kids excited about school work. By having them created a website for a class will allow them to "express themselves" and hopefully learn at the same time.

    ReplyDelete