Monday, August 29, 2011

Final Project Due Saturday

Thanks again for all of your hard work with the blog posts and weekly papers. I've been terribly busy with the start of classes so I am still trying to get everyone's grades updated. I should be able to take care of that tomorrow.

I believe everyone should have their final project or paper settled with me through email. Please post it to the course blog by this Saturday at noon. No blog comments are required this week but you are more than welcome to provide feedback to what people post for their final project or paper.

Should you have any questions please let me know!  Thanks for a great class =)

UPDATE: All grades should now be entered on blackboard. If you could please confirm that your grade is accurate I would appreciate it.  Reminder that your final project is due by this Saturday at noon.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment