Saturday, August 6, 2011

Comment for Tanya's Blog

This is my comment for Tanya's blog, it won't let me comment underneath, it keeps telling me to sign in but I already am?


Nice organization of your blog. We do need to really work to stay on top of it. My concern is who is watching so we don't go overboard and that students still learn how to spell, be able to write a note with a pen or pencil etc. I don't want those skills to become compromised. How many young people do you know that can't tell time by an old fashioned clock?



My other concern is that we use our investment wisely. I know they are talking about every student having their own laptop at some point and if that is the case then enforcing the guidelines for use will become very important.



Thanks for the information!

No comments:

Post a Comment