Thursday, September 1, 2011

Final Project

Here is my final project, I created a website based of off a semester of US History I. I enjoyed setting this assignment up and I apologize in advance for the lack of creativity; one because it is an ability that I lack and two, this was the first time I set up website so I tried to focus more on the content, than the display. My goal was to create a user friendly website that can help students outside of class and hopefully get them interested in our US History. A special thanks needs to be given to the Lincoln Northeast social studies for assisting me with some of the materials for this project. The final two links (Unit 2 and 3) are left blank but if i was to actually complete a website for an entire semester those following units would have the information that is to be covered.

Here is my website.....

https://sites.google.com/site/ushistory1educ56/home

No comments:

Post a Comment