Sunday, September 4, 2011

WebQuest!

Hey everyone for my final I did a WebQuest on the life cycle of a butterfly! This was the first WebQuest I have ever done and it was similar to designing a web page. It was difficult at first until I realized I had to save everything every 2 seconds and the design was really hard to figure out too. I wasn't able to change the background color or my text color although by clicking on my web links they turned hot pink, awesome! But after the first time through I'm sure it would get easier as you go. In reality the hardest part is getting your free 30 day account set up because when I did it, it wasn't working so I emailed them monday and it took them until wednesday to set mine up. I think it costs $30 a year or so for teachers who want to buy a membership. It could be useful as it makes students literally search the internet for the information, it is not just handed or given to them. I think it is pretty cool. I hope you enjoy!


http://questgarden.com/130/66/6/110830190203/index.htm

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I sent you a note on your webquest also but just wanted to say something on here. Great looking and very interesting. I love the interaction.

    ReplyDelete